Fully Guided Tours
Explore New Zealand’s stunning roads and countryside with a fully guided Harley Davidson motorcycle tour with Bularangi. Soak up the knowledge of your locally born & bred kiwi guide and enjoy their familiarity with New Zealand’s roads and geography – you’ll get to enjoy all of the very best stops throughout the tour.
Why Choose a Fully Guided Motorcycle Tour of New Zealand
- You are looked after 24/7 by a Bularangi Motorbikes owner every moment from start to finish of the tour.
- A guide bike to follow so you are always on the right side of the road, know the traffic laws, therefore riding safely.
- Luggage support vehicle available on luxury tours to carry your excess luggage and also offer pillion passengers a dry seat in the van on rainy days.
- Join up with other like- minded Harley riders for the tour – we only have Harley Davidson motorbikes on our guided tours.
- Enjoy superb local knowledge from your local kiwi guide – guidance on best restaurants, places to stop and tourist attractions.
- All your accommodation reserved and organized for you throughout the tour.
- Ferry crossings organized as applicable.
- We offer both value and luxury tours to suit every budget.
What is included on a Fully Guided Motorcycle Tour of New Zealand?
Bularangi offers both luxury and value tours, giving you plenty of options for your tour.
Value Guided Motorbike Tours – these are all 2 star en-suite motel/hotel rooms and you have a guide to lead the group but no luggage support vehicle. No meals are included. See full details of inclusions and exclusions in the table below.
Luxury Guided Motorbike Tours – these are all 4 star en-suite hotel rooms and you have a guide to lead the group and a luggage support vehicle , that can take pillion passengers on rainy days. Breakfast is included daily and some dinners depending on tour length. See full details of inclusions and exclusions in the table below.
Accommodation Standards for Motorcycle Tours
Modern, clean motels with en-suite rooms, not always in the centre of town and usually no facilities of bar or restaurant on site.
Modern, clean hotels or motels with en-suite rooms, usually in the centre of town but many do not have facilities of bar or restaurant on site.
Modern, clean up-market hotels or bed & breakfasts with en-suite rooms, in the centre of town. Hotels have facilities of bar and restaurant on site and bed and breakfasts provide dinner options.
Modern, clean luxurious hotels or bed & breakfasts with en-suite rooms, and luxurious surroudings. All hotels have full facilities of bar and restaurant on site and bed and breakfasts provide dinner options.