Renting one of our Harley Davidson motorcycles is as easy as renting a car – all you need is your full bike licence and a spirit of adventure as you head off to explore the stunning motorbiking roads of New Zealand on our rental motorbikes.
Bularangi Motorbikes has:
- The largest Harley Davidsons rental fleet in New Zealand
- 16 motorbikes in total (Ultras, Roadkings, Softails, Dynas, Sportster Low and Buell
- All motorcycles are late model Harleys with loud pipes, windshields, luggage racks, passenger back rests, GPS holders and heated hand grips.
- Depots throughout New Zealand in Auckland, Waihi, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown providing a nationwide service.
- GPS hire available
- Helmets, jackets, gloves and wet weather gear included in the rental price of the motorbike
- Unlimited kilometres for any hires greater than 2 days
Information and Inclusions On our Harley Davidson Daily Motorbike Rental Rate
- Late model Harley Davidson motorbike
- Helmet, jacket, gloves and wet weather gear for rider and pillion passenger.
- Unlimited kilometres for greater than 2 days rental. , so o On our Bularangi motorbikes you can ride as far as you like without having to worry about extra charges.
- Pick up and return to the same depot: we have Harley Davidson motorcycle depots in Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown or Waihi
- One- way Harley Davidson motorbike rental between any of our depots available – ask us for a quote for any one way rental charges as they are dependent on distance and numbers of days hire.
- Fully comprehensive insurance with a bond/insurance excess of NZ$3,000 per bike.
- Windshields available for all our touring motorbikes.
- GPS Mount - GPS units can be hired for NZ$10 per day
- 24 hour a day freephone number for any assistance required at any time
- Harley Davidson Roadside Assist breakdown/recovery