Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Hire in New Zealand
- Storage of clients’ excess luggage during motorcycle rental period – any excess luggage can be left at our depots or we can arrange transfer between depots if required.
- All our Harley Davidson motorbikes have passenger back rests, . panniers/saddle bags and either a top box or luggage rack.
- All our Harley Davidson motorbikes have crash bars and highway pegs.
- Day hire is from 0830 hours to 1730 hours.
- All our prices quoted are in NZD and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax.
- You must hold a full motorcycle licence to rent one of our Harley Davidson motorbikes.
- We also require a copy of your passport details for hiring one of our bikes, and we will take this copy as we process your rental.
- All renters/hirers must sign a Bularangi Motorbikes rental agreement before taking the motorcycle out on hire.
- Bularangi Motorbikes has GPS systems available that can be fitted to your bike so there is never any need to get lost on the New Zealand Roads – this is an extra charge of NZ$10 per day.
See our full terms and conditions.