Travel Documentation Requirements
- You must have a valid passport to visit New Zealand and it must be valid for at least 6 months after your leave New Zealand. You may also require a visa – further information can be obtained from www.immigration.govt.nz, view a list of visa free countries here. We do take a photocopy of your passport photo page when you hire a motorcycle from us.
- A return ticket back home or an onwards journey out of New Zealand is good to have to show immigration that you are not intending to stay in New Zealand.
- You will need a valid credit card so you can leave us your credit card security bond whilst using our motorcycles – we accept Mastercard, Visa and AMEX.
- Your motorcycle licence from your country – this must be a full and unrestricted motorbike license.
- HOG Card – this may get you some discounts whilst in New Zealand so definitely worth bringing.